Please allow up to one week for us to process your order. *In the summer months to reduce the risk of melting we ship Monday - Wednesdays. We are shipping all flat rate orders via UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail out of Fletcher, NC.
Warm Weather Shipping Information:
- Chocolate by nature is a meltable product - we try our best to ensure it arrives to you in good condition, but it is not perfect. Please note there is risk with ordering chocolate during the summer months (May-September)
- During the summer/warm weather months we will ship out orders Monday + Tuesday with expedited shipping - usually 1-3 days. This prevents orders from sitting in warehouses over the weekend and reduces the risk of melting
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been shipped. We recommend that you check on your tracking to be prepared for delivery.
- You must be home or available at the address to accept the delivery. Chocolate sitting outside in the warm air for a few hours will melt.
- If you are in a rush to receive your order, please email us at email@example.com
- We HIGHLY recommend downloading the Shop App to track your order and get updates - it notifies you the day your order is out for delivery and once the delivery has been made.
Refunds, Returns, and Reshipments
- We automatically include Route Shipping Insurance in your cart ($0.98-$1.48) which covers your order. If you choose to deselect the insurance, your order will not be covered if there are any issues that are out of our control (damage, melted).
- We do not accept any returned items - we ship food products that cannot be sent back.
- If your order contains the wrong or missing items, we gladly we reshipment them accordingly.
- All of our products are organic*, dairy-free, gluten-free and most are paleo friendly!
- *the only non organic and non-vegan certified ingredient we use is raw local wildflower honey from Colorado.
- The nutrition information for most products can be found as an image on the product page.
- We do use nuts in our desserts so if you have a nut allergy, please note that if you are purchasing a treat that does not contain nuts, we do not have a nut free facility.
- Though we take care to reduce cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our chocolates are free from small particles of any allergen because we work in a very small space.
- Ingredients are always listed on the website descriptions and products.
How to Care for Your Treats:
- Our chocolates can be held under 70* F. They are best store in the fridge, but enjoyed at room temp. They do not contain stabilizers or preservatives so they will melt in warm temperatures.
- We do not use any moisture containing ingredients so our products can last months if stored in an air tight container, preferably kept cold.
We really appreciate your support. We always love feedback and are constantly working to improve our system.