Have a question about your order or our products?
We've created an FAQ below to help answer some of our most frequently asked questions!
Didn't find the answer you're looking for? You can get in touch with us via email at: email@example.com.
- All of our products are organic*, vegan, gluten free and paleo friendly!
- *the only non organic ingredient we use is raw local wildflower honey from Colorado.
- We do use nuts in our desserts so if you have a nut allergy, please note that if you are purchasing a treat that does not contain nuts, we do not have a nut free facility.
- Though we take care to reduce cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our chocolates are free from small particles of any allergen because we work in a very small space.
- Ingredients are always listed on the website descriptions and products.
How to Care for Your Treats:
- Our chocolates can be held under 80* F. They are best store in the fridge, but enjoyed at room temp. They do not contain stabilizers so they will melt!
- During the winter months we will ship out orders Monday - Wednesday via USPS Priority Mail, so you treats will arrive fresh.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been shipped.
- If you make and order past 12 pm on a Wednesday, it will be shipped the following week.
- If you are in a rush to receive your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We include a Cold Pack with your order from May-September. $1.50 is automatically added to each order for the Cold Pack and to account for the extra weight added by it in shipping. If you are shipping your treats to a destination over 65°F at any time of year, we recommend adding an extra cold pack to your order as well. We can’t guarantee that your chocolate will arrive unmelted, particularly in very warm climates or if the package sits on a hot doorstep all day, but it will cut the risk of melting. Our ice packs are reusable: just refreeze them!
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
- We are a small, independent love filled business based in Boulder, Co. We are a team of passionate dessert lovers hoping to make the world a better place by offering wholesome, healthy and delicious desserts made with eco-conscious practices.
- You can find a list of all of our retailers and shops that carry our products here.
- If you want to suggest a location in the US, please let us know, and if you are a retailer wanting wholesale information, please email us email@example.com