Here are answers to some of our most frequently asked questions! Didn't find the answer you're looking for? You can get in touch with us via email at: email@example.com and we will do our best to respond within 24-48 hours during normal business days.
- All of our products are organic*, vegan, gluten free and paleo friendly!
- *the only non organic certified ingredient we use is raw local wildflower honey from Colorado.
- The nutrition information for most products can be found as an image on the product page.
- We do use nuts in our desserts so if you have a nut allergy, please note that if you are purchasing a treat that does not contain nuts, we do not have a nut free facility.
- Though we take care to reduce cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our chocolates are free from small particles of any allergen because we work in a very small space.
- Ingredients are always listed on the website descriptions and products.
How to Care for Your Treats:
- Our chocolates can be held under 70* F. They are best store in the fridge, but enjoyed at room temp. They do not contain stabilizers or preservatives so they will melt in warm temperatures.
- We do not use any moisture containing ingredients so our products can last months if stored in an air tight container, preferably kept cold.
Shipping Information (Warm Weather Policy Updated):
- Chocolate by nature is a meltable product - we try our best to ensure it arrives to you in good condition, but it is not perfect. Please note there is risk with ordering chocolate during the summer months (May-September)
- During the summer/warm weather months we will ship out orders Monday + Tuesday with expedited shipping - usually 1-3 days. This prevents orders from sitting in warehouses over the weekend and reduces the risk of melting
- We ship out ever day of the week in the winter months (October-March/April)
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been shipped. We recommend that you check on your tracking to be prepared for delivery.
- You must be home or available at the address to accept the delivery. Chocolate sitting outside in the warm air for a few hours will melt.
- If you are in a rush to receive your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We HIGHLY recommend downloading the Shop App to track your order and get updates - it notifies you the day your order is out for delivery and once the delivery has been made.
Refunds, Returns, and Reshipments
- We do not accept any returned items - we ship food products that cannot be sent back.
- We try our best to make sure your order arrives in good condition. If it arrives melted or damaged, we will gladly refund your order or ship you a new one. We require a photo of the product and proof that it was received within one hour of delivery. To get fast notifications on delivery, we recommend downloading the Shop App which notifies your phone the day the order is out for delivery and once the delivery has been made.
- If your order contains the wrong or missing items, we gladly we reshipment them accordingly.