Have a question about your order or our products? We've created an FAQ below to help answer some of our most frequently asked questions!
Didn't find the answer you're looking for? You can get in touch with us via email at: email@example.com.
- All of our products are organic*, vegan, gluten free and paleo friendly!
- *the only non organic ingredient we use is raw local wildflower honey from Colorado.
- The nutrition information for most products can be found as an image on the product page. We are working on the nutrition information for bars.
- We do use nuts in our desserts so if you have a nut allergy, please note that if you are purchasing a treat that does not contain nuts, we do not have a nut free facility.
- Though we take care to reduce cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our chocolates are free from small particles of any allergen because we work in a very small space.
- Ingredients are always listed on the website descriptions and products.
How to Care for Your Treats:
- Our chocolates can be held under 80* F. They are best store in the fridge, but enjoyed at room temp. They do not contain stabilizers so they will melt!
- We do not use any moisture containing ingredients so they actually can last months if stored in an air tight container, preferably kept cold.
- During the winter months we will ship out orders Monday - Tuesday via UPS.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been shipped.
- If you make and order past 12 pm on a Tuesday, it will be shipped the following week.
- If you are in a rush to receive your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- May - September we include insulation and ice packs in all orders. We can’t guarantee that your chocolate will arrive unmelted, particularly in very warm climates or if the package sits on a hot doorstep all day, but it will cut the risk of melting. Our ice packs are reusable: just refreeze them! We are trying to our best to ship chocolate in the summer so please be kind!